Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Long and Tired Day


I haven't been sleeping well lately. I think it has to do with the constantly changing weather. Its been a mild winter here in Upstate NY so far which I won't complain about. However the Mother Nature has been unable to agree just how warm or cold it should be so we have had some warm days followed by bitter chilly days. I think this has just thrown me all sorts of out of whack as far as being able to get a good nights sleep goes. Sometimes I'm asleep early only to wake up in the middle of the night, and some nights I just can't get to bed. It has however given me some pretty intense dreams although most of them are bad.
I'm one of these people who if I get a chill I just can't warm up. I think this bothers me more then anything about the winter season around here. Well, that and the lack of sunshine. Finding inspiration when the sun won't peak its head out for days at a time can be hard. But you keep going and eventually the sun does come out and inspiration strikes once again.
Tonight I hope I dream of sunny days. Tomorrow is Friday and thats always a welcome thing.
Today I leave you with a picture of my wonderfully dirty camp feet basking in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment